Last update: June 2021
The protection of your personal data is important to us, therefore we pay special attention to the protection of the personal data of all our collaborators, as well as the privacy of the visitors who access our website, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
What are Cookies?
What are Cookies used for?
What Cookies do we use?
Cookies can be classified as either “session” or “persistent”, depending on how long they are used:
- Session cookies – only last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device as soon as you close your browser;
- Persistent cookies – remain on your computer or device even after you close your browser, for a period of time set by the cookie.
How are cookies used on the ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI website
The main purposes for which cookies are used are as follows:
A. Cookies used by ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI
1. Strictly necessary cookies
- These cookies are essential to the running of the website;
- These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing or analytics (see below).
2. Analytics cookies
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors access and use our website, for example, which ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI pages are accessed more often by visitors. They are used to monitor performance, report and provide data that will influence website improvements;
- They can also show us if you have opened an email that we have sent you and which visitors have clicked through in order to visit our website;
- Cookies collect information in an anonymous way, including the number of people who visit the site, their gender and age, the number of pages they looked at, which pages they visited and how much time they spent on every page.
B. Cookies that are not used by ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI
3. Functional cookies
4. Cookies for marketing, advertising and remarketing
ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI does not work with third parties that serve advertisements or submit offers on our behalf and personalise the content that you see. Cookies may be used by those third parties to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant adverts on other websites. Personal information is not stored directly, but a unique identifier is used in your browser or internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted/personalised content.
The ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI website uses:
Strictly necessary cookies:
Google Analytics Statistics cookies help us monitor how our website is being used – identification of unique users and details about every page visited:
• _ga – valid for 2 years, used to distinguish individual users;
• _gat – valid for 1 minute, does not store information about individual users;
• _gid – valid for 24 hours, used to distinguish individual users.
What kind of personal data are accessed through cookies?
Cookies offer website visitors a more pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable services to users – e.g., online privacy preferences, site usage language options, shopping carts, etc.
Controlling, turning off and deleting cookies
Most cookies can be controlled from your browser settings. You can:
- View individual cookies along with their expiration date and delete them;
- Block third-party cookies (or request that they not be tracked);
- Block all cookies;
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
If you choose to block all cookies, the functionality of many websites may break.
You can turn off cookies when using our website.
The links below will direct you to the instructions for changing your cookie settings in the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-onyourcomputer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internetexplorerdelete-manage-cookies
- Safari for Mac: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-websitedatasfri11471/mac
- Safari for iPhone, iPad, iPod: https://support.apple.com/en-qa/HT201265
This is not an exhaustive list of all the browsers – please see the “Settings” or “Support” section for your browser.
Changes to the present Cookies notice
You can find out when this Cookies Policy was last modified by checking the date mentioned in the “LAST REVIEW” at the top of this page.