Last update: June 2021
In accordance with the provisions stipulated in the European Union Regulation 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI processes personal data, in full compliance with current privacy legislation, for legitimate purposes. Personal data processing is carried out both manually and automatically, in compliance with legal requirements thus ensuring the security, confidentiality and respect of the rights of data subjects.
The data controller for your personal information is ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI, a company specialised in turnkey works in the energy and electrotechnical fields, whose main activities are related to the construction and maintenance of high voltage lines and power stations. ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI also designs and manufactures electricity poles and galvanised corner structures, clamps and fittings for conductors and OPGW, mobile cells of up to 400 kV.
„Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”).
“Process”, “Processing” or “Processed” refer to any operation which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
The personal data collected and processed by ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI is exclusively in the category of business information (hereinafter referred to as “Business-to-Business” or “B2B”).
We can process the following categories and types of B2B personal information about you:
- Personal information: your name;
- Demographic details: greeting formula, job title, language information and preferences;
- Contact details: business correspondence address, telephone and/or mobile number, business email address;
- Consent records: records of any consent you have given, together with the date and time, the means of consent and any related information (e.g., the option to register by email);
- Location information: data that describes the geographical location of your mobile device (“Location data”);
- Employer details: your employer’s contact information (if you interact with us as the employee of a company) – including the name, address, telephone number and email address – if possible;
- Comments and opinions: any comments and opinions you wish to send or publish in connection with ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI on social media platforms, including websites, forums and communities.
We also collect other types of information from you or other sources, hereinafter referred to as “Company Information”, such as:
- Information about your use of the services (e.g., usage data);
- Information about the approximate physical location (e.g., city or zip code) of a computer or device – derived from the IP address of said computer or device.
WHAT CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS?
During our business processes we may have access to the following categories of data:
- Personal data (e.g., your name);
- Company contact details (e.g., your company’s postal address, email address and phone number);
- Details of your employer;
- Information about your interactions with our online content and with social media;
- Commercial information related to your purchase – the type of products and services purchased.
WHY DO WE PROCESS B2B INFORMATION?
The purposes for which we may process personal information in accordance with applicable law, include:
- Contacting you with information regarding goods and services that may be of interest to your company;
- Sending you information via any means of communication regarding any new or upcoming solutions and services that you may be interested in, as well as asking for your feedback on customer and/or user experience;
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We may collect or obtain information about you in the following ways:
- Directly from you (e.g., if you contact us by phone, email or social media);
- During our interactions with you (e.g., if you interact with marketing, sales or customer support or if you visit our stand at an exhibition);
- When you make your personal information public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media);
- When you download, distribute or use any of our products or services;
- When interacting with any content owned by a third party;
- We may receive information about you from third parties (e.g., social networking sites);
- We may also store information about you by simply recording our interactions with you (e.g., details about your purchase history).
ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI is not responsible for the personal information you voluntarily provide about yourself on the public pages of any social network or through requests for quotations addressed by telephone, email or website. Also, this policy does not cover the practices of third parties who may provide information about you to ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING DATA?
In accordance with the provisions of Art. 6 (1) GDPR, the processing of personal data at ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI is performed based on the following legal grounds:
- The existence of a contract for services;
- The existence of a commercial relationship based on a procurement contract or other commercial documents;
- The existence of a business relationship based on our legitimate interest in providing you with the best quality solutions and services;
- The existence of a legal obligation (commercial or juridical) associated with certain types of activities, such as the issuance or payment of invoices;
- The existence of a consent given by the person in question, associated with the processing of personal data, in the negotiation of offers or direct communication activities by email.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We may share your B2B information (e.g., your name, business mailing address, business email, etc.) with our partners, just as our partners may also collect personal information directly from you.
We may disclose your user information to: legal and regulatory authorities; external advisors; any party as necessary in connection with legal proceedings; any party as necessary related to the investigation, detection or prevention of criminal offenses; any of our customers and other third-party advertising or content providers used in the Services.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI does not transfer your personal information to other locations in other countries. As a company, ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI may have a number of commercial relations with international manufacturers and service providers. The only international data transfers that are operated with them are strictly of a commercial nature and with the agreement of the parties involved, and consist of the contact details of the persons who sign or guarantee certain commercial documents such as contracts, product offers, invoices. In addition, data transfers of this type are punctual and involve a small number of people.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the confidentiality practices of ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI, please contact us via http://electromontaj.ro/contact/ and we will answer within reasonable time after reception of your enquiry.
ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI has implemented security measures to protect your B2B user information.
Keep in mind that the transmission of information on the internet is not completely secure. ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet. Any data transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that your personal B2B information is transmitted securely.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate and, if necessary, up-to-date. We may need to contact you to make sure that the user information we hold is up-to-date and accurate. You can contact us on http://electromontaj.ro/contact/ page at any time in order to exercise your rights regarding your data accuracy.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is limited to what is absolutely necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI retains information for periods of time that it deems useful or in accordance with the applicable agreement, laws or regulations. The information provided to ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI is stored within our internal systems or those of cloud storage providers based in the European Union.
THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In accordance with the provisions stipulated in the European Union Regulation 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, you, as a data subject, hold the following rights with respect to your data:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI, according to those described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain the confirmation from ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities – such as how the data is processed, why it is processed, who are its recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the rectification, without undue delay, by ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI, of inaccurate personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; the rectification/completion will be communicated to every recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right to erase the data (“the right to be forgotten”), insofar as one of the following reasons applies:
– it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
– the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
– the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
– the personal data has been processed illegally;
– the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation;
– the personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law to which the operator is subject.
It is possible that, following the requests to erase the data, ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI will anonymise this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and will continue the processing, for statistical purposes.
- the right to restrict the processing insofar as:
– the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
– the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of its use;
– the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests it for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court;
– the data subject has opposed the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively:
– the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used way and in an easy-to-read format;
– the right for this data to be transmitted by ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI to another data controller, insofar as the provisions stipulated by law are met.
- the right to oppose – with respect to processing activities, this right may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
– at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him or her be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI or on the basis of the public interest, unless ELECTROMONTAJ S.A. BUCURESTI can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing of the data collected and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or that the purpose is the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– at any time, free of charge and without any justification, for the data concerning it to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects them to a significant extent;
- the right to address the national supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary;
- the right to go to court for the defence of any rights guaranteed by this law, which have been violated.
We may ask for proof to verify your identity before you can enforce these rights.