Type of employment: indefinite contract
Ideal candidate: A person who will manage the on-site activity so that it is carried out in good conditions and at an optimal quality. The new colleague will show in all circumstances a civilised and correct attitude towards all the people he comes in contact with.
Education and experience:
- Faculty of engineering and specialisation in the company’s activities;
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar position.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of English;
- Basic computer operating knowledge.
- Attention to detail;
- Good reaction speed;
- Firm attitude.
- Takes over the site: checks the situation on the ground, performs preliminary measurements, highlights possible technical problems;
- Organises and schedules the works on site;
- Manages the supply of materials to the site;
- Ensures the quality parameters are in line with the client requirements;
- Carries out the primary accounting of the site;
- Performs the final measurements in order to deliver the site;
- Manages constructions from the client;
- Manages the delivery of the site, the return of excess materials and the removal of all residues from the site;
- Responsible for compliance with established budgets;
- Observes the work schedule;
- Ensures the quality of work in accordance with client requirements;
- Assists other team members to carry out their tasks.
- Motivating salary package;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Extra paid leave in addition to the legal minimum, based on seniority.