Type of employment: indefinite contract
Education and experience:
- 2 years minimum experience in the field;
- Completed higher education – economic profile.
Knowledge and skills:
- Charisma ERP knowledge – preferable;
- Knowledge of English – conversational level;
- Computer operating knowledge: the Office package, medium level;
- Excellent communicator;
- Team spirit;
- Good at working under pressure.
- Keeps record of primary documents regarding management operations, receipts and payments of any kind;
- Prepares accounting records;
- Keeps the synthetic and analytical records regarding the accounting of capital operations, fixed assets, the management of material and monetary values, third parties, treasury, expenses, income, financial results in accordance with the legislation in force;
- Prepares payment orders, keeps records of receipts and payments; prepares the fiscal declarations, the accounting operations related to the closing of the month;
- Prepares the presentation of the financial results and of the fiscal obligations and takes care of their transmission to the Financial Administration within the terms provided by the fiscal law;
- Follows the centralised situations and the reports requested by the management;
- Maintains and updates the supplier database;
- Ensures the registration and archiving of copies of the elaborate documentation.
- Motivating salary package;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility of professional development.