Type of employment: indefinite contract
Education and experience:
- Completed higher education;
- 3 years minimum experience in the field.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of civil, commercial and labour law;
- Very good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Dynamic, energetic and result-oriented person;
- Knowledge of English – advanced level.
- Elaborates the required legal points of view, according to the legal provisions, in order to prepare the documentation within the company;
- Provides legal assistance for the negotiation of contractual clauses;
- Drafts decisions and articles of incorporation;
- Prepares contracts;
- Constantly monitors the legislation related to the company’s activity;
- Collaborates with all company departments at their request;
- Checks and/or drafts any type of contract/agreement/convention/decision/power of attorney or document submitted for this purpose to the legal department.
- Dynamic work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility of professional development.