Type of employment: indefinite contract
Education and experience:
- Graduate of higher education: Energy/Electricity/Electrical Engineering;
- Previous experience in project management;
- 7 years minimum experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Charisma ERP knowledge – preferable;
- Knowledge of English – conversational level;
- Computer operating knowledge: the Office package, medium level;
- Excellent communicator;
- Team spirit;
- Good at working under pressure.
- Coordinates the relationship with the beneficiary;
- Prepares work schedules;
- Performs settlements;
- Drafts monthly activity reports;
- Makes apprehensions (client non-conformances);
- Coordinates different teams.
- Motivating salary package;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility of professional development.